Story Seekers™ Open Workshop
Monday October 2 – Wednesday, October 4
Story Seekers® Customer Hero Workshop
Using storytelling and connective listening to influence, engage and sell
Who Should Attend a Story Seekers® Workshop?
- Salespeople – building speed of trust to increase their ability to influence customers & prospects.
- CSOs – Learn to audit quality of deals for your forecast in 30 seconds.
- Sales Managers – learn a framework for coaching the 87% of your reps who do not intuitively connect and build trust.
- Executives – learn to lead without having to pull out your “authority” card.
- Human Resources – recruit top talent by connecting with your company story
- CMOs – learn to Customer Hero Stories in the voice of your customer.
These things are important to the ideal Story Seekers® client:
- Increasing sales and revenue.
- Influencing the RFP process.
- Winning more unsolicited RFPs.
- Improving salespeople’s time-to-competence and ability to build trust with customers.
- Open to new scientifically proven approaches to influencing clients.
- Desires to break away from sales and marketing messaging overly reliant on product features.
- Building stronger teams.
The ideal Story Seekers® client struggles with:
- The difficulty of filling their sales pipeline with qualified clients.
- Sales and marketing disagreeing as to what is a “qualified lead.”
- A culture in which teamwork is highly desirable, but seems to be lacking.
- Making a connection with their customers on a meaningful level and struggles to build relationships.
- Time for new salespeople to become productive
- Salespeople of character and competence – that would be hired again – who have not met expectations and are still on the payroll.
- Companies that understand their precarious situation by having a small percentage of their salespeople generating a majority of their sales.
When they work with us, our clients get these results:
- Increased sales.
- Increased qualified pipeline.
- Increased RFP success ratio.
- Improved forecasting accuracy.
- Higher % of reps making quota.
- Stronger, more cohesive teams.
- Initiating new customer buy cycles with prospects not actively looking for their product or service.
- Improved first line sales manager coaching.
- Convert noun-oriented product training to verb-oriented customer usage training
The workshop is 2½ days. We will start promptly at 8:30 am each day, ending approximately 5:00pm each of the first two days. The workshop will conclude on Wednesday, October 4th at approximately 12:00pm. Please do not book return flights home earlier than 2:00pm on Thursday (later if you need to go through customs).
Attire is business casual (be comfortable).
There will be 3 breaks each day:
- 30 min break at 10am
- one-hour lunch break at 12pm
- 30 min break at 3pm
We will try to give you ample time to dig out of “real life.”
Mike Bosworth will co-facilitate the workshop. Its purpose is to help us all connect with, and inspire and influence change in, customers, prospects and others.
The framework is based on groundbreaking neuroscience that has led to a new understanding of how humans decide to act, to trust, to change (i.e. to buy), and how the most influential people inspire that change in others.
This workshop is designed to improve how we communicate and connect with everyone in our lives, not just in our businesses. At its core, this is about modeling what highly influential people do to motivate others to act.
We ask that you clear your calendars for the entire duration of the workshop; it will be disruptive for attendees to come in and out, or to use computers and phones. The rules of the road for the workshop are that laptops are down, and cell phones are off.
Fees and Venue
Fee for the 2½ day event including materials is $2,000 per person, payable on commencement of the workshop. (Continental breakfast, lunch, beverages included). You’ll need to pay a $400 deposit to hold a seat.
Loffler Companies, Inc.
1101 East 78th Street, Suite 200
Bloomington, MN 55420
Phone: (952) 854-5558
Quality Inn & Suites Mall of America – MSP Airport
814 American Blvd. E.
Bloomington, MN 55420
Hotel shuttle available for airport pick-up and drop-off.
Free off street parking available.